Carestream Health will spotlight diagnostic imaging technologies that improve radiographer workflow at the upcoming Association for Medical Imaging Management (AHRA) 2022 conference in Phoenix.
“Even before the global pandemic, radiology departments have been challenged to do more with less,” said Jorge Quant, Vice President, Americas Strategy & Marketing at Carestream. “Increased workloads and staff shortages have impacted patient throughput, adding even more strain. Fortunately, radiographers can access medical imaging solutions that help relieve some of these pain points.”
At the AHRA conference (Booth #817), Carestream will showcase solutions that improve workflow, including:
- DRX-Revolution Mobile X-Ray System that provides radiographers with a nimble and quiet, yet powerful, bedside imaging solution. Designed to meet the challenges of today, this cutting-edge system, combined with Carestream’s ImageView software platform, places an advanced set of features and tools directly at the radiographer’s fingertips to help streamline bedside workflow, boost productivity and enhance patient care.
- Lux 35 Detector, a lightweight, ergonomically designed detector that makes it easier for radiographers to hold and position; and its lighter weight puts less strain and stress on the radiographer and the patient.
- DRX-L Detector, a single-exposure long-length imaging (LLI) detector that provides the largest field of view (17” x 51”) and the highest resolution to deliver high-quality leg and spine exams for streamlined LLI. Its single-shot acquisition minimizes the need for retakes and eliminates the need for the image to be manipulated and stitched due to patient movement—another time saver for radiographers.
- ImageView Software, Carestream’s easy-to-use software platform that puts artificial intelligence (AI) into action. Its Smart DR Workflow automates positioning and workflow, helping to streamline radiographer workflow.
- Carestream’s Eclipse—the engine behind the company’s imaging software platforms—uses proprietary algorithms and AI to amplify the value of the entire imaging chain. In addition to increasing workflow efficiency, the Imaging and Workflow Intelligence solutions help improve image clarity and optimize dose.
“At Carestream, our innovations focus not only on patient safety and better diagnoses, but also consider the radiographer’s workflow and the overall imaging department productivity,” Mr. Quant said. “Our wide-ranging portfolio reflects the variety of ways that imaging departments can minimize workflow hurdles by using X-ray systems strategically from image capture to diagnosis.”
[Source: Carestream Health]