As part of its commitment to connecting radiologists and the radiology community to the most timely and useful COVID-19 information and resources, RSNA has developed a new webinar designed to help radiologists manage their practices and deliver optimal patient care in the coming months of the pandemic: COVID-19 – Radiology Surge and Second Surge Preparedness (Part 2) will be presented on Friday, June 19, 2020, at 11 a.m. Central Time.
Attendees will learn how leaders are preparing for a surge in the second wave and beyond, developing long-term strategy for social distancing among radiology personnel, and planning clinical strategies to get care back on track. CME will be available. The webinar is free but registration is required.
- Jeffrey S. Klein, MD, FACR, A. Bradley Soule and John P. Tampas Green and Gold Professor of Radiology, Division of Cardiothoracic Radiology at the University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Bien Soo Tan, MBBS, FRCR, Senior Consultant Radiologist, Chair of Radiological Sciences Division, Singapore General Hospital
- Lionel Tim-Ee Cheng, MBBS, FRCR, Senior Consultant in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology; and Director of Clinical Operations in the Division of Radiological Sciences, Singapore General Hospital
- Marta Heilbrun, MD, Vice Chair for Quality, Interim Director Abdominal Imaging Division, Emory University Healthcare
- Dushyant Sahani, MD, FACR, Professor and Chairman of Radiology, University of Washington