Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., based in Stamford, Conn., has announced that nine healthcare systems across the United States have selected Fujifilm’s ASPIRE Cristalle mammography system with 3D imaging or digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT) option to improve their diagnostic imaging capabilities and women’s health patient outcomes.
“Every day, women turn to mammography centers to know for sure whether they are healthy, at risk, or in immediate danger,” says Rob Fabrizio, director of strategic marketing for digital radiography and women’s health at Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. “And every day, more radiologists turn to Fujifilm for innovative imaging and technology they can trust.”
The ASPIRE Cristalle with DBT combines state-of-the-art, Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) capture technology and intelligent image processing, optimizing dose and contrast based on individual breast composition. The result is low dose and fast acquisition of exceptional images for all breast types. In addition, patients can experience a noticeable improvement in comfort during procedures with Fujifilm’s patented, flexible comfort paddle design, which provides gentle and even compression that is designed to adapt to patient curves.
Recently, Fujifilm partnered with the following health providers for women’s health solutions:
- Assured Imaging LLC (Tucson, Arizona): A leading provider of digital mammography spa-like standalone facilities and mobile coaches in the United States is installing 15 ASPIRE Cristalle units with DBT across the country.
- Franklin Hospital (Benton, Illinois): A facility that is committed to providing patients in Benton and the surrounding areas with the best-quality healthcare in the region is planning to install its first ASPIRE Cristalle unit with DBT.
- Little River Healthcare – King’s Daughters Clinic (Temple, Texas): A multi-specialty facility that has been serving the people of Temple, Killeen and Harker Heights for more than 80 years has recently installed its first ASPIRE Cristalle with DBT.
- Morton General Hospital (Morton, Washington): A 25-bed Critical Access Hospital located in Morton, Washington, serving a 900-square-mile area and encompassing approximately 10,000 residents, is planning to install its first ASPIRE Cristalle with DBT.
- Northern Radiology Imaging, PLLC (Watertown, New York): The facility consisting of five staff radiologists with fellowships in neuroradiology, nuclear medicine, cross sectional imaging and interventional radiology, has installed its first ASPIRE Cristalle with DBT.
- Samaritan Medical Center (Watertown, New York): A 294-bed community hospital, community healthcare clinics and satellite testing services, serving northern New York has installed three ASPIRE Cristalle units with DBT.
- Self Regional Healthcare (Greenwood, South Carolina): A major referral and medical center providing advanced healthcare services to a population of more than a quarter of a million people in the Lakelands region of upstate South Carolina is planning to install its first ASPIRE Cristalle unit with DBT.
- Tiffany Breast Care Center (Youngstown, Ohio): A women’s health facility serving patients in Youngstown, Ohio, has installed its first ASPIRE Cristalle unit with DBT.
- University Suburban Health Center (South Euclid, Ohio): Staffed by more than 140 physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties, University Suburban Health Center is equipped to offer the most complete and modern medical and surgical care available in a non-hospital environment. The facility installed its first ASPIRE Cristalle unit with DBT.