Axess Ultrasound, Indianapolis, is accepting registrations for its 2013 ultrasound repair training and ultrasound service training courses. The company offers onsite, regional and online ultrasound technician courses for clinical engineers, taught by experienced Axess Ultrasound University instructors with OEM qualifications and extensive field experience. All courses cover ultrasound system operation, disassembly and reassembly of ultrasound machines, common ultrasound failures, and ultrasound software reloads (when applicable).
2013 Ultrasound Repair & Service Training Courses:
• January 15-16, Portables
• February 12-13, S2000 / Antares
• March 12-14, iU22/iE33
• April 9-10, LOGIQ E9 / Vivid E9
• May 1-2, Voluson E8 / Voluson 730
• June 11-13, iU22 / iE33
• July 9-10, Sequoia
• August 13-14, LOGIQ E9 / Vivid E9
• September 10-11, S2000 / Antares
• October 8-10, iU22 / iE33
• November 5-6, LOGIQ E9 / Vivid E9
• December 10-11, Voluson E8 / Voluson 730
All ultrasound repair training and ultrasound service training class participants will receive a hard copy of course training material and a certificate of completion.
More information on these on-site courses, along with our online and regional training opportunities, can be found at www.axessultrasound.com/ultrasound-training.