Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc. introduced its newest M-Power software version for the Vantage Titan 1.5T MR system and a new software version for its Vantage Titan 3T MR. Toshiba will also offer the new software versions with enhanced automated tools at no charge to existing Titan customers with previous M-Power software versions that have a current service contract with Toshiba.
According to the manufacturer, the new software versions for the Titan 1.5T and 3T MR systems feature several workflow enhancements and new clinical applications:
· M-Power’s PathFinder: Improved automated tools to streamline exams and workflow efficiencies, including DirectPAS, EasyTech and InScan.
· 3D Arterial Spin Labeling (ASL): Clinically enhanced non-contrast suite with 3D ASL non-contrast perfusion for the whole brain.
· DelayTracker: Automation of delay times for non-contrast Fresh Blood Imaging from renal to feet vessels.
· 3D Spectroscopy (Optional): Improved functionality to perform 3D Spectroscopy, including during prostate imaging.
· 3D Gradient Distortion Correction: Features capabilities for 3D correction of image distortions and is only available for the Titan 3T MR.