A man in India has reportedly died after being sucked into a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machine in a freak accident, writes Live Science.

The man, Rajesh Maru, was visiting a relative at a hospital in Mumbai and had been handed a metal oxygen cylinder to carry, according to the Agence France-Presse. He entered the MRI room after being told the machine was off, but the powerful magnet that runs the machine was functioning and pulled the oxygen cylinder toward it.

Get the full story at Live Science.