Menlo Park, Calif-based RapidAI has launched RapidAI Insights, a new analytics platform that presents Rapid scan, treatment, and outcomes data to help hospitals and systems make more-informed business decisions, reduce costs across sites, while simultaneously improving patient outcomes and saving more lives. RapidAI Insights offers a portfolio of analytic reports and is a solution for multisite systems and referral networks looking to standardize stroke care processes and optimize operational efficiencies.
RapidAI Insights offers several features:
- Optimizes operational efficiency and effectiveness: RapidAI Insights provides multisite systems with the intelligence to help monitor the adoption of Rapid products and evaluate return-on-investment (ROI) across sites.
- Improves processes for emergent stroke care: By combining operational, clinical, and imaging data, RapidAI Insights offers customized reports to deliver deep insights on patient care decisions, treatment effectiveness, and platform usage quality in helping to quickly diagnose and treat stroke patients leading to faster intervention and improved patient outcomes.
- Increases usage and improves scan protocols: RapidAI Insights enables hospitals to monitor the usage of the Rapid platform by site and proactively ensure proper and consistent use of Rapid products across sites.
- Enables easier data monitoring and security: RapidAI Insights gives hospital IT and security team members peace of mind on who has access to and is using Rapid products.
“At RapidAI we focus on helping hospitals save lives, save time and save money,” says Don Listwin, CEO of RapidAI. “Developed with intelligence from over 1,500 sites already using Rapid, RapidAI Insights utilizes the massive amount of critical site and systemwide stroke imaging data to deliver hospitals a best-in-class analytic tool that informs their patient care, as well as the economics of their stroke care business. RapidAI Insights addresses the needs of clinicians, IT departments, and hospital administrators.”
RapidAI Insights reports include
- Rapid Stats and Usage Insights: A suite of reports that offer data on Rapid utilization, scan details and demographics, and scan quality.
- Executive Insights: An executive-level report that offers an information-rich summary of site-specific information across systems for those looking to optimize operational efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Security and Monitoring Insights: Designed to help hospitals support best practices in security, monitoring and compliance auditing; the Security and Monitoring Insights provide IT teams with information on Rapid Mobile App access and usage.
- Patient Journey and Clinical Outcomes Insights: A customized report that delivers hospitals a detailed view into the patient journey and clinical outcomes to help drive stroke protocol improvements.
“As an interventional neuroradiologist for a large system, I understand the tremendous value in seeing stroke imaging metrics across patients and our dozens of hospitals in multiple states,” says Daniel P. Gibson, MD. “Analytics coming out of RapidAI Insights help us better understand the opportunities and challenges, which greatly benefit our patients, from the timeliness of care to informing how we handle transfer decisions. In parallel, it also helps our administrators better understand our work from a business perspective.”
For more information, visit RapidAI.com.
Featured image: RapidAI Insights enables hospitals to monitor the usage of the Rapid platform by site and proactively ensure proper and consistent use of Rapid products across sites. Courtesy RapidAI.