Royal Philips has been named the Overall Performance Leader in Imaging Equipment in the 2013 Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Equipment & Infrastructure report.
The annual Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Imaging & Infrastructure are presented by KLAS, an independent research firm.
Philips also received Best in KLAS and Best in Category awards for five of its imaging products, including:
- Best in KLAS, CT 64-slice+: Philips Ingenuity Core128 CT
- Best in KLAS, MR – 1.5T: Philips Ingenia 1.5T MR
- Best in KLAS, MR – 3.0T: Ingenia 3.0T MR
- Best in KLAS, Ultrasound – Cardiovascular: Philips iE33
- Best in Category , ECG – Resting: Philips PageWriter TC70